In less than two weeks we'll be headed on the road for a short tour down to Tennessee and back, and we're psyched to have all the dates confirmed and ready to blast. Here we go:
- July 1st - Captain Nick's on Block Island, Rhode Island
- July 2nd - Rockwood Music Hall, New York City
- July 3rd - Natasha's in Lexington, KY
- July 4th - Partying down wherever we are and celebrating America
- July 5th - Recovering from the 4th
- July 6th - The Well in Knoxville, Tennessee
- July 7th - Zazoo's in Louisville, Kentucky
- July 8th - Hippie Hill in Christiana, Tennessee
- July 9th - Hambone's Pub in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- July 10th - Night off. Camping somewhere. Come party.
- July 11th - Wilbert's in Cleveland, Ohio
- July 12th - Crooked I in Erie, Pennsylvania
- July 13th - Triumph in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- July 14th - Home again home again, jiggity jig. Moxie Fest in Lisbon, Maine.
Of course, we'll be on the road before and after that all over the place, this is just our big road trip of the summer. For more tour dates, details and such, check our tour page, or give us a call or whatever.
Hope to catch you all somewhere down the road, and if you want us to play somewhere we haven't played yet, just let us know and we'll do what we can to make it happen.